DAMES How close can it be: Anderlecht player Tessa Wullaert finished second in the Women's Golden Boot with barely one point less than winner Janice Cayman. Tine De Caigny, at Anderlecht until June, finished third. Laura De Neve of Anderlecht took eighth place.
Wullaert did win the Golden Boot three times already, in 2016, 2018 and 2019.
The top 8
1. Janice Cayman (Olympique Lyon): 260
2. Tessa Wullaert (Anderlecht): 259
3. Tine De Caigny (Anderlecht/Hoffenheim): 227
4. Amber Tysiak (OHL): 169
5. Julie Biesmans (PSV): 116
6. Justine Vanhaevermaet (LSK Kvinner/Reading): 81
7. Davina Philtjens (Sassuolo): 76
8. Laura De Neve (Anderlecht): 72
Source: © Internal source