Stroeykens extends until 2023

SATURDAY, 2 JANUARY 2021, 19:02 - lajoya
Anderlecht-Online No Image Found

YOUTH Good news from the young talents department, Mario Stroeykens has extended his contract with RSC Anderlecht until 2023. Stroeykens was part of the wide selection against Beerschot, but eventually followed the game from the stands.


Stroeykens turned 16 last September but was already part of the U21 of Graig Bellamy. Last summer he made the switch to the first team.

Peter Verbeke, Sports Director of RSCA: "Mario already has a lot of technical and physical qualities at a very young age. By training with the first team since the summer, he is taking the necessary steps to become an important player in the long term for our club. "

"I am a real Purple ket", says Stroeykens in a video, "My home is Anderlecht, it's where I grew up. Bellamy had already called me three times on my sixteenth birthday. I finally answered and he told me that from now on I was part of the first team. "



anderlecht-online forum